Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Sets New Guinness Record

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Sets New Guinness Record WarningBar-Gloss1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Sets New Guinness Record Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Sets New Guinness Record   Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Sets New Guinness Record EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 am

So in other news of things that I would be completely excited about if I was still interested in those properties after I gave my soul to Lucifer for a woman. Too bad I didn't specify that I wanted the woman to love me, stay with me, and be my soul mate, but no, she ends up stealing my money and falling in love with a biker dude who she runs away with. I should have just asked for a sandwich instead.

Anyways, for the Yu-Gi-Oh! breaking some type of Guinness Record; apparently the only one that counts. Yu-Gi-Oh! is now the best selling card game with approximately 22.6 billion cards sold. Take that stupid Magic: The Gathering kids who never let me look at the pretty art on their cards and read their description. This is as of April this year and it was introduced on July 7th.

Yep, I'm late to the draw, but so is everyone else... I think.

Article
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Sets New Guinness Record
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com