Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Share | 

Prototype...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Prototype...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 pm

SO I HAVE THAT GAME [Prototype] TURNS OUT...THAT...THE FIRST 5 MINS OF GAMEPLAY...WAS TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME...NOW I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU...BUT I WAS PRETTY ANNOYED...AFTER THE TUT THEY GAVE U IT WENT STRAIT TO A LOADING SCREEN AND AFTER IT WAS DONE LOADING...ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN I SEE " 18 days earlier"..Now i was confused about 10 mins into the game i had no clue what was going on...and i beat the game...and i still don't know whats going on -_-...
Back to top Go down
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm

I agree the game it not that fun after a while it gets tiring jumping around and trying to avoid everything all the dame time. I did get the story but the game-play really got on my nerves
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamerzstation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:52 pm

ALSO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE FLASHBACK AFTER EVERY FREAKIN MISSION YOU DO >:O I MEAN I WATCHED IT THE FIRST 5 TIMES AND THEN IT JUST GOT OLD EVERYTIME IT SEEMED TO COME UP I WOULD YELL " ALRIGHT WE GET IT ALREADY HE LOST HIS MEMEORY IDRC JUST LEMME DESTROY STUFF"
Back to top Go down
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Yea that did get pretty annoying. I just hated that you didnt have a choice to avoid trouble and not fight like 24-7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 pm

It was funny the first few times when they tried to kill you...but then the strike teams got REALLY ANNYOING...so naturally i took the initiative to...well...Blow them up xD!!!
Back to top Go down
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:06 pm

that is true if i was to review this game i would give it 3/5 stars
Back to top Go down
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 am

Haven't played it yet, but have been wanting to rent it. Though this is sounding like the Assassin's Creed effect. However, I must saw I knew the beginning took place at the end of the story even before the game was released.

VA Demo | Podcast (subscribe) | VA Resume | Comics
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Justin17Nesquik
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

I own the game as well and you all brought up some very good points (pointing out all of it's flaws) probably because it's what made the game stand out. The first time I played [Prototype] I was like damn this is freakin' sweet! Running up buildings, Sprinting faster than anything humanly possible, The ability to pick up vehicles (not tanks), and the just the overwhelming excitement that you receive after blowing something up. A BIG issue of mine was that Alex Mercer (the main character) cannot swim. If you jump into anything that has water inside of it (such as a river) he will jump straight back out. Kind of like Spider-Man. Another thing that really got me was the graphics after you destroy a hive. It looks horrible, I felt like technology devolved about 5 years after seeing that. But after about two-three days time period it was very uninteresting and tiresome doing the very limited things you can do in free roam, as you won't always want to do missions. All in all I rate the game a 2/5 and name it a rip off of Spider-Man. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype...   

Back to top Go down

Prototype...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum