Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

SnakeYukin's Voice Show: New and Improved?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : SnakeYukin's Voice Show: New and Improved? WarningBar-Gloss1

SnakeYukin's Voice Show: New and Improved? Empty
PostSubject: SnakeYukin's Voice Show: New and Improved?   SnakeYukin's Voice Show: New and Improved? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 pm

This is the newest episode of my (mediocre) comedy sketch show: similar to Robot Chicken just without the visuals for now (still hoping that an animator will help eventually). Where many voices sound alike, impressions are poorly done, and are voiced by only me. Don't worry, I'm only kidding... I think.
And I'm sorry about the song, but I got carried away.

Download
Listen only (myspace)
iTunes Subscribe
Updates, if any, on future episodes

SnakeYukin finally returns with a new episode of his show... with a new format. Now much shorter and more random than ever. Find out Snake's annoyance while playing Street Fighter IV, finding out what would happen if Satan was a schoolgirl, a badly done song featuring SnakeYukin and some of his crew, and more.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

SnakeYukin's Voice Show: New and Improved?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: Entertainment :: Other-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com