Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Share | 

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley Announced   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:22 am

So I wrote up a short article on the site not that long ago about this game that I'm excited for and can't wait for it to come out... though it'll be some time. If you haven't read the article or haven't heard about it, let me sum it up.

You play as a hero named Captain Smiley who is a superhero with a star attached to his chest named.... Star. They have to jump into different comics, as per the title, to fix the storyline in each of the comics and the hero's look will change depending on which comic he is in.. From the trailer, we can see that they will go into a Sin City type of comic and also a manga type of comic which appears to be very similar to the Power Puff Girls.

Also, this is being made by Twisted Pixel, who has brought us 'Splosion Man and the Maw. Those games haven't let us down, depending on who you are, and showed a lot of creativity, so I expect this to be good too. Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it.

VA Demo | Podcast (subscribe) | VA Resume | Comics
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum