Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

How can I be a better Reviewer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

Warning Level : How can I be a better Reviewer WarningBar-Gloss1

How can I be a better Reviewer Empty
PostSubject: How can I be a better Reviewer   How can I be a better Reviewer EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:12 am

Now do get my wrong I am a good writer but when it comes to reviews I suck.so Im asking you what do you think I could do to make them better?

Last edited by Rico17Nesquik on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

PostSubject: Re: How can I be a better Reviewer   How can I be a better Reviewer EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:35 am

Wow! I didn't even notice this. The best advice I would recommend is to read and watch other reviews. Before I really started trying to review something, which my first one was Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete, I read some reviews to see how they did reviews.

Now, obviously each of us has our own way of doing reviews. Most people will divide their sections depending on what they talk about.

For example, you would start with an introduction to the game, maybe lasts for a couple of paragraphs; you then go to talk about graphics, what's good, bad, ugly, alright; how the music/sfx were; mapping; fun, factor; and then end with a conclusion and wrapping up that review.

Some people will have a header to divide each of those sections, but I prefer to just keep the flow and not divide it. I also try to add some humor to it as I do know that reviews can be boring and long to read.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

PostSubject: Re: How can I be a better Reviewer   How can I be a better Reviewer EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm

thx snake
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I be a better Reviewer   How can I be a better Reviewer Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I be a better Reviewer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: For and From the Staff :: Ask the Staff-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com