Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

Warning Level : Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on WarningBar-Gloss1

Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on Empty
PostDark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on

Okay so I never really post here..but i got to get a few things off my mind.

Lately I have been trying to catch up on alot of work since I was gone for a while (due to computer problems). But lately I have been working on a game called "Dark Destiny" which may take a little longer to be released. But since then I have decided to start my own gaming company called "Dark Gamerz Studio" in which we will help to build and sponsor new indie games. Along with that I have been trying to work on my content for Gamerz Station, but like snake said..i need to work a bit on my reviews. I have not posted any videos yet due to my computer is too slow and im waiting to get a new one (a HP computer with visa). While working on that I decided to persue one of my dreams which is music. I have started a group called "The Freshmanz" which consist of my friends who go by annabell (her real name) ,Coca (real name mike),Rosa (justins gf), bp or bulletproof (who we know as Justin17Nesquik) and me or as they call me Fr3sh. We are coming out with a mixtape titles "The Impact" with is underwork as I write this.But anyway since the passing of my mom I have been trying to get alot of work done. That and I also have some school work to catch up on. But anyway i will continue to work on GS and all my other projects..and will continue to help the community in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on :: Comments

SnakeYukin
Re: Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on
Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 pm by SnakeYukin
Ah, so what music are you getting into to?
Rico17Nesquik
Re: Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on
Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 am by Rico17Nesquik
Rap,R&B,and any thing the group wants to do..nut me Im just rap & r&B

Dark Gamerz Studio and Other things I'm working on

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: User Blogs-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com