Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Alpha Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Alpha Project WarningBar-Gloss1

Alpha Project Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Project   Alpha Project EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 am

So I recently came across a game called Alpha Project that I will say looks and sounds quite interesting. I recently wrote an article about it here.

The game is a FPS horror game that is set in the year 2020 in which a company called Biotech Industries has broken through with several cures for many diseases in the previous years and plans to create a serum that will make the subject immune to 70% of the world's diseases. You play as James Hunt who has switched jobs to become a security guard at Biotech... but things aren't going that well on his first day. What I mean by bad, is apparently mutants have gotten out.

Check out the article link I provided for more info, videos, and pictures. Also, I might voice a character in it if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Alpha Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com