Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Share | 

Capcom Says Seth and Sagot Might Be Too Strong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Capcom Says Seth and Sagot Might Be Too Strong   Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:47 am

That's right, Capcom, well acutually the assistant producer of the arcade version, has stated that perhaps Seth and Sagot are a little bit overpowered: more-so than they originally planned. So we who aren't that good at Street Fighter IV now have an excuse for losing against Seth always. You can listen to my attempt of beating Seth at the end of this little article.

Anyways, he says, "Yes, Seth and perhaps Sagat might have turned out a little bit stronger than we expected."

Like I said, I now have a reason to tell all those stupid SF IV fanboys that the reason I can't beat Seth isn't related to my skills, it's because he's too powerful. Even the people at Capcom think he's too strong. If only he didn't also say something else.

"A good player of another character can always beat a good Sagat player or a good Seth player," he said. "I don't think it's too out of proportion, but we do acknowledge that they turned out a bit more powerful than we expected."

Oh well, let's just say that means that if we go against a human, we can win. Know, if we go against an AI, then we'll lose. Why can't it be like other fighting games in which I can easily win on the easiest setting?

Article
SnakeYukin Playing SF IV

VA Demo | Podcast (subscribe) | VA Resume | Comics
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Capcom Says Seth and Sagot Might Be Too Strong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum