Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Dragon Ball Reboot and Trilogy?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Dragon Ball Reboot and Trilogy?! WarningBar-Gloss1

Dragon Ball Reboot and Trilogy?! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Reboot and Trilogy?!   Dragon Ball Reboot and Trilogy?! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

On the movie front, we have good news... for those who like crappy movies based on animes. You're not the only one who disliked/hated the Dragon Ball: Evolution movie; sadly, I've heard someone liking the movie and was happy to hear of sequels. Fox also hated the movie who had originally signed up the Dragon Ball movie series to two more movies after the original.

Good, that means there won't be anymore and my precious childhood won't be ruined by anymore crappy anime based movies: I'm looking at you Speed Racer. Wait, my bad, I'm wrong, they are going to still make those two other movies, but adding to it, they are going to remake the Dragon Ball: Evolution movie and "try' to make it better: as they call it a "restart". To my shock and dismay, I don't have any witty repartee to that. I believe it's because it's late or because my brain has experienced a major WTF (as the youth say) moment that has screwed up my thought process: my bet's on the second one. So I'll leave it to you to yell profusely at Fox while my brain recovers.

Article
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Dragon Ball Reboot and Trilogy?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Station (Forum) :: Entertainment :: Movies & TV-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com