Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Site Update on 9/17/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Site Update on 9/17/09 WarningBar-Gloss1

Site Update on 9/17/09 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update on 9/17/09   Site Update on 9/17/09 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:49 am

I decided to put news here as well for updates on the Gamerz Station Website as it makes some sense. Anyways, I've done some remodeling, not a lot, for the site.

The first is a new section called the "News and Info" section which will feature news and info on indie games, contests, and other thing. I thought this might be the best way to do it instead of trying to always do a video about it, as we don't have the resources and time to do it on everything that needs to be. Maybe in the future we can, but not now.

Second, which goes hand-in-hand with the previous one, is that we now have the newest news on the front page at the bottom. I know you have to scroll down to see it, which I really wish I could figure out how to change, but it's the only way that looks good. If it's at the top above the info and updates, it looks out of place and if it's in the info area, it just looks squashed and out of place.

Third, is that I added our videos to the reviewed games. So now while on the site, you can choose to read and/or watch the video on the site.

Lastly, is that I added a comments section to the reviews and news articles. This way anyone that comes to the site can leave their opinions and comments to let us know how they feel, what they liked, or whatever.

That's it for now, but I'll be trying to work on a signature image that people can use on forums. If you want to help, as you might be more of a artist than me, you're welcomed to. Well, that's it for now: later.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Site Update on 9/17/09
Page 1 of 1