Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

Warning Level : Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik WarningBar-Gloss1

Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik   Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:54 am

Title: Legend of Shadow
Developer: Darthlupi
Review by: Rico17Nesquilk
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

(Sorry I couldnt post any images duw to this stupid computer but here the link where you can find some....http://www.rpgrevolution.com/game/legend-of-shadow_16.html)

Every once in a while someone comes out with a ninja game thats "suppose" to be better than the rest. Well Legend of Shadows is one of those games. Now before I downloaded this game I had my hopes set at high,only to let it be crushed as I made my way threw this game.

Heres the games story:

Your girlfriend has been captured by an evil ninja horde, and there is no telling what they have planned for her! Luckily for her though, you are a ninja master yourself, and you don�t like it when people steal your special lady friend!

This is a remake of Legend of Kage that was created for the Retro Remakes 2004 competition (received first place). It is a ninja game based in ancient times where you take on the role of Shadow, who seeks to free his kidnapped princess.

Now let me tell you that in order to play this game you MUST read the "read me" file for there is no tutorial in this game..which is a bad thing because as soon as you start the game there is a little cut scene that shows two guys taking away your girl friend..after that you go into a fight not knowing what the hell to do (which may have happened to me). Not only that you only get three little bars for health. Which is a big deal on account of how hard it is to dodge just one attack. Also the control setup is a bad one.While the game is nicely desighed,you dont have a dame clue as to who the main character is. Sure you know that your a ninja but what is your name? And whats your girlfriends name?

But aside from those little problems the game is pretty simple. You use the Z,X,C keys to attack and etc, and the arrow keys for movement. The battle system is also pretty simple which means that "NO" there are no special moves or special ways to kill your enemy. And I would say don't waste our time playing this game. And as a ninja game..it sadly fails....
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik   Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 am

I still think you need some work on your reviews. You seem to try to wrap up everything, all the faults, into about two paragraphs. Also, is knowing the characters' names really all that important to the game?

I'll put it up, unless you don't want me to.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik   Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:51 am

yea put it up..ill work on my reviews caue at the moment Im playing some games that I may review later..
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik   Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 am

Is up: here.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik   Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Shadow 2/5-by Rico17Nesquik
Page 1 of 1