Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College WarningBar-Gloss1

Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College   Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 am

I think I'm the only active college goer here, but thought to share in case anyone does join here and are in college. Microsoft is having a student discount for college students (it seems to state that not all will apply) and you'll need a college email account. You will be able to get a download copy of Windows 7 (Home or Pro) for $29.99 and add $13 (claims S&H) for a hard copy if you want/need one as well. So, as I'm building a computer, this has saved me about $150.

This deal ends in January 2010, so there's some time, but it isn't forever. Though I've also heard that certain select schools can get it for free.

If you are a college student and are wanting Windows 7, you can get this deal here.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
sephiroth

Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College   Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 am

Thanks for the notice snake. Im currently attending college for media arts and animation at the New England Institute of Art. This notice you have posted was really helpful.
Back to top Go down

Windows 7 For Cheap... If You're In College
Page 1 of 1