Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Justin17Nesquik

Warning Level : EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST WarningBar-Gloss1

EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST Empty
PostSubject: EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST   EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:02 am

SUPERSTAR HIP-HOP ARTIST RELEASES HIS CHART-TOPPING ALBUM RELAPSE WITH FIVE UNRELEASED TRACKS TO TIDE FANS OVER TILL RELAPSE 2!

Multi-platinum hip-hop artist Eminem will release Relapse: Refill
on December 21ST, 2009, on Aftermath/Interscope Records. This
re-release of Eminem’s chart-topping fifth studio album includes seven bonus tracks, including the single “Forever”, also featuring Drake, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne (previously found on the More Than A Game soundtrack), “Taking My Ball” (also released only with the DJ Hero video game), and five never-before-heard tracks.

"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned" Eminem says. "Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year". Eminem has been busy in the studio creating even more new material since Relapse was released. "I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on Relapse 2, but I still want the other stuff to be heard."
Back to top Go down
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST WarningBar-Gloss1

EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST   EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 am

Well, at least there's new songs on the re-release... though it would have been nice to have Relapse 2 instead.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

EMINEM TO RELEASE RELAPSE: REFILL ON DECEMBER 21ST
Page 1 of 1