Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Updates for 7/13/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Updates for 7/13/09 WarningBar-Gloss1

Updates for 7/13/09 Empty
PostSubject: Updates for 7/13/09   Updates for 7/13/09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 pm

I thought to put up an update for today as a lot has been done last night and today. So I'll try to go through the list.

First is that there are several new boards (whichever you consider) created here. A lot of these were created last night, about 24 hours ago actually, but it's best to tell now as I believe we are closing on boards we have to add. I have added some today that I felt would be good to have. When I came here yesterday, I think there was only one board: now look at how many there are.

Secondly, I have created a logo for the site. It's really simple and has two stupid jokes in it. It's the best I can and, if you are a member who is quite creative, think you can do a better job: pm either me or Rico. Yeah, we need a proper logo for our site and I'm more of a writer than anything.

Lastly, if you were on the site, which I doubt, today, you probably noticed that the site has been having different skins on and off today. That's been me tinkering with them to see which looked best. I did find one that looked pretty good, which I liked better than this skin, but I couldn't figure out how to edit the font color for the profile page. I changed every type of font color, but it didn't work, so I gave up and switched it back to the original. Either Rico or I may be tinkering with this on and off for a couple of days.

However, I feel like I can consider this site ready to be up and running. Like I said that we might change around the skin, but there's a better chance we won't. Go ahead and post; don't make us wait.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com

Updates for 7/13/09
Page 1 of 1