Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling WarningBar-Gloss1

SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling Empty
PostSubject: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 am

So early Tuesday morning in Bound Brook, I think that's the place, a woman here's a person screaming. So like any good Samaritan, perhaps because she lives in a state where you have to be, she calls the police and tells them that she hears screaming.

This prompts an officer to come over and talk to the resident of the house asking if everything is alright. Which the resident says that he was screaming at a video game he was playing, we all know that experience. So, I'm assuming in this circumstance, the officer deduced that the screams were that of the residents based on what the caller said; that means everything is fine and dandy and he can leave.

Oh, but no, apparently the resident was still agitated over his annoying game and the arriving officer considered him irrational and requiring additional police back-up. What I mean by acting irrational is he went back in his house and I'm guessing saying some cruel remarks to the officer. It's not explained what he considered irrational behavior that became a threat to him and everyone else that he needed to call in reinforcements. This is when the police keep harassing him, which leads to the resident telling them to leave and threatening them, and that finally leads to SWAT coming.

In the end, the resident gave up peacefully and is in a mental hospital all for being mad at a game. I guess this proves that we cannot get mad at games or other entertainment means because we'll go to jail or a mental hospital. Then again, I have problems with the fact the journalist didn't answer enough questions to know if the officer did the right thing or not.

Article
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Justin17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Justin17Nesquik

PostSubject: Re: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 am

Interesting story. Looks as if I'm going to be keeping my cool for the next few days, until I forget about reading this post.
Back to top Go down
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

PostSubject: Re: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 am

Wow..makes me think about all the times yelled at my gaming system..lol
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

PostSubject: Re: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 am

Yeah, same here. Luckily I live on a nice hill in a nice brick house, where there's no way someone could hear me screaming from the road and most likely even outside.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

PostSubject: Re: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 am

to bad 4 me...i live in a area where u can be heard screaming from like 5 house down
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com
Justin17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Justin17Nesquik

PostSubject: Re: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 am

I feel your pain Rico.... literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling   SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling Empty

Back to top Go down

SWAT Called for Gamer Yelling
Page 1 of 1