Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

Your Favorite Indie Games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : Your Favorite Indie Games? WarningBar-Gloss1

Your Favorite Indie Games? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Indie Games?   Your Favorite Indie Games? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:31 am

As Gamerz Station does reviews and such on the indie game scene, I thought it would be something to ask what are some of your favorite indie games. Now this can be anything from a flash animation game, one created in RPG Maker, or even those that are out on a game systems marketplace.

So, here's some of mine.

Idolcraft - Really, this game comes off as a guilty pleasure. I reviewed this game sometime back and gave it a 4/5, but if you either watched it or even read it, you would know this was a pleasant surprise for me even though it did have a couple of problems.

'Splosion Man - As soon as I saw this game, I saw a very unique game that took me back to those old platformer games that I enjoyed. Now it did get annoying, but I still find myself occasionally going back to playing this game.

I have a couple more that I have played a demo for that I've liked... but they cost money to get the full game which I don't have yet.

So again, what are your favorite indie games? Oh, and they can't be your own.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Rico17Nesquik
Admin
Admin
Rico17Nesquik

Warning Level : Your Favorite Indie Games? WarningBar-Gloss1

Your Favorite Indie Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Indie Games?   Your Favorite Indie Games? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am

Dishwasher-this is a game on xbox live arcade.which I enjoyed playing (with justin) it is a platform action type of game
with alot of blood..but kinda hard to beat...

Eclipse- A horror tittle built using the RMVX engine which is the only rpg horror game to really ever scare me
Back to top Go down
https://gamerzstation.forumotion.com

Your Favorite Indie Games?
Page 1 of 1