Gamerz Station (Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz Station (Forum)

A place where Gamers unite for help, to find a team, ask request, and more.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the United Gamerz Community Forum. A place to talk about nearly anything, when ever you want..look around and have fun..the site is being updated everyday Smile
Gamerz Station's website has been launched. Check it out here... NOW!

(SnakeYukin) New Computer On The Way... Kinda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeYukin
Admin
Admin
SnakeYukin

Warning Level : (SnakeYukin)  New Computer On The Way... Kinda WarningBar-Gloss1

(SnakeYukin)  New Computer On The Way... Kinda Empty
Post(SnakeYukin) New Computer On The Way... Kinda

It's been a while since I wrote a blog anywhere and since no one has posted here in awhile, I decided to post it up here first.

Anyways, as some of you may know, the computer I have right now is a laptop, not a desktop. The actual laptop I have is a Toshiba M200 Table PC and it's obviously not the top of the line and it does often run low on RAM; however, it does a decent job for most things I want to do, though the creating videos is sometimes a problem.

So as I'm in college, to help pay for my classes I need scholarship; kinda obvious to many. If there's some of that money left over, then I get a nice check for it. This year, I got enough back that I can get a new computer, afford books for next year, and have money left over for if anything comes up.

So any ways, I thought I would share what I am going to get... which isn't as simple as saying I'm getting a Dell or something like that. I'm going to build my own computer... which will be my second one. So here's what I'm getting

The Case: Apevia X-Cruiser with an 800 Watt power source and red case lighting.

DVD Burner: Lite-On IHAS424 Internal DVD Writer

Hard Drive: Hitachi 7K1000.B Hard Drive - 1TB

Motherboard: XFX nForce 750a

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.0 GHz

RAM: 2 orders Kingston PC6400 800MHz 4GB DDR2

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 275 Video Card

I haven't got all of the parts yet, as not all of my money has come in yet, so I couldn't get everything on the same day as I hoped. Though, hopefully, when I get everything together, things will go smoother and I can actually play some of those indie games that are being made that my laptop can't play.

Also, I'll try to be looking at ways to record videos from my consoles to my computer so I can have videos of indie games released on the consoles. So it's not just for me, it's for Gamerz Station as well.
Back to top Go down
http://snakeyukin.awardspace.com
Share this post on: reddit

(SnakeYukin) New Computer On The Way... Kinda :: Comments

No Comment.

(SnakeYukin) New Computer On The Way... Kinda

Page 1 of 1